- Perforated drum screen. External feed. The water is filtered through the drum from the front, underside & rear.
- A unique concept for separation of solids & particles from water.
- This gives maximum filtration area enabling high separation and filtration also in open channels with limited available headloss.
- Separated material gets brushed off at the discharge point. And is then conveyed, washed, pressed, shredded and discharged.
- Suitable for channel installation or freestanding tank mounted, with or without integreated wash press conveyor.
- Unique design with the biggest filter surface of any channel mounted drum screen on the market. This enables micro sieving as well as screening.
- Completely separated clean/dirty side eliminates ”carry over”.
- Can be used as one stage pre treatment before membrane filtration.
- Easy changeable & alternative filter/screen/slot panels.
- Integrated screenings conveyor, wash press & shredder.
- Alternative solutions for band cleaning reduces water consumption.
- Enclosed, safe & hygienic with Easy to open access doors.